Multi-channel process display with touch screen for process monitoring for cleanrooms and control cabinets
- a) for high-end cleanroom applications (PUC 44 – 3)
b) for standard cleanroom applications (PUC 44 – 2)
c) for control cabinet installation (PUC 44 – 1)
- Values, curves, bar graph, vector can be displayed
- Display of up to four values (any phys. / chem. values) in one display, free designation of the channels
- Differential pressure transmitter can be connected external
- 4 individual alarms LowLow/Low/High/HighHigh for any input can be defined. Signalling takes place as a text and optionally with colour change. The individual alarms are retained while the triggering criterion for the alarm is pending.
- A collective alarm (of previously defined individual alarms) triggers the acoustic signal. The acoustic alarm is switched off by touching the screen.
- The user only has the right to change the released views and to switch off the collective alarm. The user needs no password for this.
- The configuration takes place in multiple languages, menu-controlled and via touch operation (without parameterisation software). It can be performed in the factory or by the commissioner.
- A one-level password system with at least 6 digits according to GAMP 5 permits access to the configuration by the commissioner or the process officer.
- Recording of data is not intended (no logging function). This facilitates validation.
- The respective current values of the inputs and the condition of the alarms are available via Modbus RTU at all times and BACnet MS/TP