Portable digital pressure gauge for measuring differential pressures and flow rates.
- High level of accuracy and long-term stability
- Little zero point drift or hysteresis; largely independent of temperature
- Available for 4 measuring ranges
- Scalable analog output
- Zero-point calibration at the touch of a button eliminates the dependence of the display on its location
- Stores min. and max. values
- Flow-rate display
- Can be calibrated
The EMA 200 is a portable, battery-powered digital pressure gauge for precise measurement of positive and negative differential pressures. Because it is easy-to-use, the EMA 200 lends itself well to maintenance work and customer service applications for heating, air-conditioning and ventilation units, where it can be used for monitoring filters and measuring fireplace drafts as well as measuring flow rates and determining volumetric flows. The instrument is available with an ISO factory calibration or DAkkS calibration certificate.