Absolute pressure transmitter for measurement of atmospheric pressure
- High level of accuracy and long-term stability
- Little zero point drift or hysteresis; largely independent of temperature
- Can be adjusted (reduction) to the altitude of the place of installation
- Available for a variety of measuring ranges, output signals and supply voltages
- Available with display (optional)
- Can be calibrated
The BA 1000 absolute pressure transmitter is designed to display barometric pressure. At the heart of the unit is an evacuated measurement cell made from an elastic copper material.The deflection of the measurement cell due to atmospheric pressure is measured inductively without making contact. The transducer emits an electrical output signal proportional to the pressure. The device can be powered using a 24 VDC power supply or a variety of AC voltages. The instrument is available with an ISO factory calibration or DAkkS calibration certificate (optional).