The HUMLOG 20 E data logger features one digital and two analogue inputs. Up to 4 humidity and temperature digital probes LOGPROBE 20 can be connected to the digital input.
The analogue inputs can accomodate:
- 4…20 mA
- 0…20 mA
- 0…1 V
- Pt100 3-wire
- Pt100 4-wire
- Thermocouple K, J, S
- Continuous data recording over long periods owing to the long battery life and the large data memory.
- The data loggers can operate in an Ethernet network. The measured data is available in real time and it can be displayed and saved simultaneously on a computer.
- Maximum reliability of data aquisition due to integrated Ethernet interface.
- Easy evaluation and visualisation of measurement data. The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of supply.
- Local visual and acoustic alarms for fast decisions in the field.
- Modern enclosure with large display.