The HUMLOG20 data logger is ideally suited for climate monitoring in a wide range of applications such as:
- Residential and commercial building automation
- Museums and exhibition halls
- Clean roomsStorage areas
- Computing centres, Switching cabinets
- Calibration laboratories
- Continuous data recording over long periods owing to the long battery life and the large data memory.
- The data loggers can operate in an Ethernet network. The measured data is available in real time and it can be displayed and saved simultaneously on a computer.
- Maximum reliability of measurement data transmission is guaranteed by the integrated Ethernet interface.
- Easy evaluation and visualisation of measurement data. The powerful SmartGraph3 software is included in the scope of supply.
- Local visual and acoustic alarms for fast decisions in the field.
- Modern enclosure with large display.
|Measurement Categories||Model THI||Model THIP||Model TCO|
|Dew point temperature||•||•||•|
|Barometric air pressure||•|
|Relative air pressure||•|