Precise thermo- hygrometer with exchangeable external sensors for a wide range of applications with manual- & autodatalogfunction for laboratory, synthetic granules, climate and environment applications.
By selecting different long term stable sensors, the range of applications goes from the measurement of air humidity to the determination of relative material moisture via material moisture sensor to the determination of water activity value in diverse food.
The RH2 could also be connected with a infrared (IR) temperature sensor for temperature measurement from a distance without contact with the object or with a CO2 (carbon dioxide) sensor to measure the quality of air for example in classrooms, meeting rooms, laboratories or greenhouses.
The humimeter RH2 handheld thermo- hygrometer measures relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content, aw-value, CO2 concentration (ppm) and temperature.
- Measurement of relative humidity depends on used sensor, resolution: 0.1% rh
- Temperature can be set to °C und °F as required
- Measurement of temperature depends on used sensor, resolution: 0.1°C
- Dew point -55°C to + 60°C, resolution 0.1°C, -67°F to 140°F
- Absolute humidity 0 to 130 g/m³, resolution 0.1 g/m³
- Equilibrium moisture content 2% to 30%, resolution 0.1%
- Equilibrium moisture content synthetic granules resolution 0.01 %
- User programmable characteristic curves for calculation of equilibrium moisture content
- Online-function, Hold function, manual data memory
- Automatic datalog for 10.000 logs with measuring point report
- Menu languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian and many others on request
- scope of supply: humimeter RH2 with rubber protection cover and batteries
- Sensor has to be ordered separately
- Selectable sensors: article no. 12032, 12514, 12004 or 12168
- Optional: humimeter USB data interface module with LogMemorizer measuring data recording and analysing software on CD incl. USB cable for PC and printer
- Relative humidity, absolute humidity, dew point, equilibrium moisture content, aw-value
- Selectable sensor types
- Long stable humidity- and temperature sensors
- Easy data storage at the portable moisture meter
- Analysis on the PC and printer available
- Optimal documentation of your quality