EE310 is optimized for reliable measurement in demanding industrial applications. In addition to highly accurate measurement of relative humidity and temperature, the transmitter also calculates parameters such as dew point, absolute humidity and mixing ratio.
Various models are available including wall, duct and remote probe. The remote probe can be used up to 180 °C (356 °F) and the pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi). The design of the rugged polycarbonate enclosure allows easy mounting and maintenance of the unit. Measured values are available on two analog outputs and Modbus RTU digital interface.
The state of the art TFT colour display shows up to four measurands simultaneously and offers extensive error diagnostics. The integrated data logging function saves all measured and calculated values. The data can be displayed as graph directly on the device or easily downloaded via USB Interface.
An optional relay module can be used for alarms and process control. The E+E proprietary coating protects the sensor elements against corrosive and electrically conductive pollution. Outputs can be freely configured and a humidity and temperature adjustment performed directly via display or with the free EE-PCS software via the USB service interface.
- Highest measurement accuracy
- Wide working temperature range
- Calculation of all humidity related physical quantities
- TFT colour display with push buttons
- Integrated data logging for 20.000 values per measurand
- Error self diagnosis shown on display or via error LEDs
- Auditive and visual error warnings
- Two analogue outputs and Modbus RTU digital interface
- Rugged polycarbonate IP65 enclosure
- Modular enclosure concept for easy mounting and service
- Pressure tight probe up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Pluggable probe for fast exchange and easy installation
- Power supply module for 100…240 VAC
- Two freely configurable alarm outputs
- Proprietary sensor coating for polluted environment
- Easy field adjustment and configuration via display or free software
- Industrial process monitoring and control
- Food and Pharmaceutical
- Industry dryers and humidifiers
- Climate and test chambers
- Clean rooms