EE210 Outdoor is optimized for outdoor and meteorological applications. In addition to precise measurement of relative humidity and temperature, the transmitter calculates additional parameters such as dew point, frost point or specific enthalpy.
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor, the transmitter can be used even in harsh environment.
The optional radiation shield HA010501 protects the sensor from solar radiation and precipitation. The natural ventilation ensures a short response time.
- High accuracy
- Excellent long-term stability
- Outstanding temperature compensation
- Very robust sensing head
- Proprietary sensor coating
- Encapsulated measurement electronics
- IP 65 enclosure
- Optimum protection against pollution and condensation
- Freely configurable analogue current or voltage outputs
- 1 or 2 point adjustment possibility for humidity and temperature
- Optional radiation shield for wall or mast mounting
- Easy installation
- Calculated physical quantities