Specially designed for HVAC, the EE160 by E+E Elektronik is a cost-effective, highly accurate transmitter for relative humidity and temperature.
With encapsulated measurement electronics inside the sensing probe and E+E proprietary coating protection of the humidity sensor, EE160 offer outstanding long term stability and reliability.
- Wall and duct mount versions
- Voltage and current outputs freely configurable and scaleable
- Certified BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU, user configurable
- Optional passive temperature output
- Temperature compensation
- Protection against condensation and pollution
- Robust sensing head
- Easy mounting
- RH and T adjustable by the user
- Free configuration software
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Storage rooms