Well proven humidity sensor element, state-of-the-art ASIC technology and highly accurate humidity and temperature adjustment represent the basis for outstanding performance of the digital humidity and temperature sensor EEH210.
The proprietary E+E coating protects the active sensor surface against dirt and corrosion, which leads to excellent long-term stability even in polluted environment.
Precise humidity and temperature factory adjustment ensures a high accuracy of ±2% RH and ±0.3 °C (±0.54 °F). The measured values are available on I2C, PWM, PDM and SPIdigital interfaces.
The 3 V supply voltage increases the versatility of the digital humidity and temperature sensor. With very small dimensions, the sensor can also be used in applications with space restrictions.
- Multi-point humidity and temperature factory adjustment
- Integrated protection of the active sensor surface
- Well proven sensor technology
- Four digitale interfaces: I2C, PWM, PDM and SPI
- DFN enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 0.75 mm (0.14″ x 0.11″ x 0.03″)
- Very low current consumption