Well proven humidity sensor element, state-of-the-art ASIC technology and highly accurate humidity and temperature adjustment represent the basis for outstanding performance of the digital humidity and temperature sensor EEH110.
The proprietary E+E coating protects the active sensor surface of the digital humidity sensor against dirt and corrosion, which leads to excellent long-term stability even in polluted environment. The measured values are available on the digital interfaces I2C, PWM and PDM as well as on an analog voltage output.
Precise humidity and temperature factory adjustment ensures a high accuracy of ±2% RH and ±0.3 °C (±0.5 °F).
The 5 V supply voltage increases the versatility of the digital humidity and temperature sensor. With very small dimensions, the sensor can also be used in applications with space restrictions.
- Multi-point humidity and temperature factory adjustment
- Integrated protection of the active sensor surface
- Well proven sensor technology
- Three digitale interfaces: I2C, PWM and PDM + analog voltage output for humidity
- DFN enclosure
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 2.8 x 0.75 mm (0.14″ x 0.11″ x 0.03″)
- Very low current consumption