The EE850 is a 3 in 1 duct mounted transmitter ideal for demand controlled ventilation and building automation. It combines CO2, humidity and temperature in an innovative and functional enclosure. The EE850 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability.
The multi-point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
An optional adapter facilitates easy configuration and adjustment via the EE850 service interface.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- CO2 auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation of the CO2 measurement
- High insensitivity to pollution
- Humidity sensor protected by the E+E proprietary coating
- Voltage or current outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Building automation
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Process control