EE660 air velocity transmitters operate on the hot film anemometer principle and are designed for the precise measurement of very low air velocity. It is optimised for laminar flow monitoring and for clean room applications.
EE660 employes E+E air flow sensors manufactured in thin film technology, which stand for outstanding accuracy and long-term stability down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min). The transmitters are available with current and voltage output, the measuring range and the response time can be selected with jumpers by the user.
- Measurement down to 0.15 m/s (30 ft/min)
- Excellent long term stability
- High resistance to pollution
- Small angle dependency
- Large, easily readable display
- Various models
- Current and voltage output