Reliable dew point monitoring is essential for minimizing ownership costs of compressed air supply with refrigeration dryers. It allows for condition based planning of the service intervals and for avoiding breakdowns.
The EE354 dew point meter is optimised for monitoring refrigeration dryers. The measurement accuracy of ±1 °C (±1.8 °F) over the range of -3…20 °C Td (26.6…68 °F Td) and excellent long-term stability of the dew point sensor make the EE354 the ideal meter for refrigeration dryers.
Due to its compact design, EE354 can be easily installed even in tight, confined spaces. The extremely rugged stainless steel enclosure with ½ ISO or NPT thread and the M12x1 electrical connection facilitate quick and easy integration into the measuring task.
- Measurement range -20…50 °C Td (-4…122 °F Td)
- Measurement accuracy ±1 °C (±1.8 °F) at -3…20 °C Td (26.6…68 °F Td)
- Analogue output 4…20 mA
- MODBUS RTU digital interface
- Pressure-tight up to 80 bar (1160 psi)
- Compressed air networks
- Refrigeration dryer monitoring