The EE300Ex temperature transmitter is dedicated for measurement in explosion hazard areas. It complies with the classifications for Europe (ATEX), International (IECEx) andUSA / Canada (FM), and can be employed in gas and dust explosion hazard areas.
The intrinsically safe EE300Ex can be installed in the explosion hazard area even in zones 0 / 20. The 2-part enclosure facilitates eady installation and dismounting for calibration without time-consuming wiring. The robust and easy-to-clean stainless steel housing is appropriate for use in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. The intrinsically safe temperature transmitter feature two 4-20 mA output in 2-wire technology.
- For gas and dust applications
- Direct mounting in zones 0 / 20
- Maximum precision up to 200°C (392 °F)
- Pressure-tight up to 20 bar (290 psi)
- Wall mount or with remote probe models
- Chemical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Explosion hazard storage rooms
- Power stations
- Grain mills
- Oil platforms