The EE220 humidity and temperature transmitter with pluggable, interchangeable probes is optimised for clean room, food and pharamaceutical industry.
The EE220 basis unit can accommodate one combined EE07 RH and T probe or two separate EE07 probes, one for RH and one for T. The probes can be plugged onto the basis unit either directly, or with M12 extension cables up to 10m (32.8ft) long. A loop calibration or adjustment in the field, as required by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) regulated industries is easily possible for the EE220 with two separate probes.
The EE220 basis unit is available with polycarbonate or with metal enclosure, appropriate for suitable for wall mount or for installation on rails (DIN EN 50022). An optional kit facilitates the mounting of the probe in a duct.
For surface moisture monitoring or for the early detection of condensation danger, EE220 can accommodate the EE03 RH & T module (see data sheet EE03).
The E+E proprietary coating protects the humidity sensors against corrosion and dirt, which leads to best long term stability even in harsh environment.
- Intelligent, interchangeable probes
- Separate probes for RH and T
- Highest RH and T measurement accuracy
- Outstanding long term stability
- RH sensor protection by E+E proprietary coating
- Suitable for loop calibration in FDA regulated industries
- Probe extension cable up to 10m
- Two analogue outputs
- LCD display
- Reference probes for function and accuracy check
- Rail installation according to DIN EN 50022
- Duct mounting kit
- Pharma, biotech
- Incubators and clean rooms
- Cool chambers
- Storage rooms