The EE850 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability.
The multi-point CO2 and temperature factory adjustment leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
The EE850 can be optionally fitted with a passive temperature sensor output. An optional kit facilitates easy configuration and adjustment.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 working principle
- Measuring range up to 10,000ppm
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Temperature compensation
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Voltage or current analogue outputs
- Optional passive temperature sensor
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Building automation
- Demand controlled ventilation
- Process control