Aranet4 is an innovative battery-powered stand-alone wireless sensor for monitoring CO2, temperature, relative humidity and atmospheric pressure at home, school, office or another indoor environment. The device is portable, simple to install, easy to operate and lets you know when the monitored levels have become unhealthy.
- The sensor is compatible only with Aranet PRO base station
- Measures: CO2 (carbon dioxide), temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure
- Line-of-Sight range: up to 3 km/ 1.9mi
- Operating environment: indoor use
- Transmitter power: 14 dBm
- Data Transmission: 1,2, 5, 10 minutes
- Battery life: Up to 2 years
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 70x70x24 mm/2.76×2.76×0.94″
|Measurements||CO2 (carbon dioxide), temperature, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure|
|Line of sight range||Bluetooth up to 10 m / 33 ft|
|Transmitter power||Bluetooth: -12 dBm or 4 dBm
(selectable by user)
|Measurement range||CO2 0-9999 ppm
temperature 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
relative humidity 0% to 85% RH
atmospheric pressure 0.3 to 1.1 atm (4.4 to 16.0 psi)
|Measurement accuracy*||CO2 0-2000 ppm: ±50 ppm or 3% of reading 2001-9999 ppm: ±10% of reading
temperature ±0.4°C (0.72°F)
relative humidity ±3%
atmospheric pressure ±0.001 atm
|Sensor||Uses the nondispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure CO2|
|CO2 measure calibration||Automatic or manual (at 400ppm)|
|Data Transmission||1, 2, 5, 10 minutes|
|Data Protection||Data encryption|
|Power options||2 AA Alkaline batteries|
|Battery life||Up to 2 years**|
|Operating temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Operating humidity||0% to 85% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||70 x70 x 24 mm/2.76″ x 2.76″x 0.94″|
|Weight||104 g (3.7 oz)|
|Included||2 AA Alkaline batteries|
* For best accuracy, recommended operating range is 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F) and 20% to 60% RH (non-condensing).
Prolonged operation beyond these ranges may result in a shift of sensor reading, with slow recovery time.
** Bluetooth pairing disabled, LoRa radio disabled, data transmission at a 10 minute interval.
Aranet4 is not impact resistant!
Do not use the device in high humidity environments (greater than 85%)!
Do not leave the device in direct sunlight!