CONNECT INTERFACE – flexible interfaces and additional features
CONNECT INTERFACE electronics are an option to make integration in customer systems much easier. Alongside extension of the interfaces, they also offer pressure compensation for the connected sensor as well as adjustment options via jumper.
Your advantages with the CONNECT INTERFACE
• Extension with analogue interfaces ((0)4-20mA and 0-2/5/10 V DC adjustable)
• Pressure compensation 800 – 1150 mbar ambient (optional cuvette internal pressure)
• Optical display of the sensor state by LED (green, yellow, red)
• Simplified in-range calibration with test gases between 50 % and 100 % of the measuring range
• Zero and span adjustment possible via jumper
• Actuation of micro pumps possible (6V DC fix)
|CONNECT INTERFACE ambient pressure||Z6-000004||Download
|CONNECT INTERFACE internal cell pressure||Z6-000006||Download
Installation solutions for BASIC EVO with optimal protection – the modulBOX
modulBOX – with IP safety class 54
With the modulBOX we are offering you a simple but safe way to protect diffusions sensors from the BASIC EVO series and simply integrate them in an extremely wide variety of housings.
The modulBOX fulfils the requirements for the IP safety class 54 and thus protects against splashing water and penetrating dust. Due to this, the gas sensors are optimally protected against environmental influences, but are at the same time diffusion-open for swift interchange of gases with the surroundings. The optimised geometrics simplify installation in the housing considerably and without any loss of function. Calibrations and maintenance on-site can be simply carried out together with the optionally available calibration adapter.
Your advantages with the modulBOX
• Simple to build into your housing
• For small to medium-sized quantities
• Optimised gas supply
• IP safety class 54
• Fast response time
• Gas-tight installation and isolation from mechanical influences on the sensor
• Can be combined with all smartMODUL gas sensors from the series BASIC EVO
• Gas adapter for calibrations optionally available
Gas treatment FLOW EVO – safe operation and optimum function in analysis
Gas treatment and sampling are of huge value in gas analysis and process measurement technology. Here, smartGAS also offers a number of accessories coordinated to use together with the FLOW EVO sensor technology.