The Air flow sensor EE650 is dedicated for accurate and reliable measurement in building automation and ventilation applications.
EE650 employs the new VTQ air flow sensor element, which operates on the thermal anemometer principle and is manufactured by E+E in state-of-the-art thin film technology.
Due to its innovative design, the VTQ air flow sensor element is very robust and highly insensitive to pollution, which leads to outstanding long-term performance.
The enclosure design and the mounting flange included in the scope of supply allow for easy installation or replacement. EE650 can be adjusted by the user via digital interface.
- High resistance to pollution
- Best accuracy and long term stability
- Measuring range 0- 10/15/20 m/s (0 – 2000/3000/4000 ft/min), user selectable
- Current and voltage outputs selectable by jumper
- Duct mount or remote probe versions
- Easy installation
- Digital interface for adjustment by user
- Ventilation control
- Ventilation systems