Aranet PT100 Transmitter is an easy-to-use resistance-to-digital converter optimized for platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). The applications include use for industrial and medical equipment, as well as instrumentation. Wireless transmitter monitors air, liquid, and solid surface temperature. Can be used for 2-wire, 3-wire and 4-wire connections with legacy equipment.
A variation Aranet PT100 Sensor is available with 1m temperature probe sensor with a platinum element.
- Transmitter is compatible only with Aranet base stations
- Measures: temperature tested range -200°C (-328°F) up to 800°C (1472°F)
- Probe type: Any class PT100
- Line-of-Sight range: up to 3 km/ 1.9mi
- Operating environment: indoor and outdoor use
- Transmitter power: 14 dBm
- Data Transmission: 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes
- Battery life: up to 7 years
- Protection class: IP68
- Dimensions: 35mmØx120mm / 1.4inØx4.7in