The EE820 is designed for use in harsh, demanding applications. A multipoint CO2 and temperature factory adjustment procedure leads to an excellent CO2 measurement accuracy over the entire temperature working range.
The EE820 incorporates the E+E dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor, which compensates for ageing effects, is highly insensitive to pollution and offers outstanding long term stability. For fast response time requirements there is an EE820 version with forced air circulation created by a fan installed behind the filter.
With its robust, functional housing and a special integrated filter the EE820 can be installed in polluted applications such as agriculture and livestock barns. The M12 connector option facilitates easy removal of the EE820 before site cleaning operations. An optional kit facilitates easy configuration and adjustment of the EE820.
- E+E dual wavelength NDIR working principle
- Measuring range up to 10,000ppm
- Auto-calibration for excellent long term stability
- Very low Temperature dependency
- Fast response time version
- Robust and functional enclosure
- Highly insensitive to pollution
- Voltage or current outputs
- Fast and easy installation
- Easy user configuration and adjustment
- Fruit and vegetable storage
- Stables Hatchers and Incubators
- Vehicles, Trains, Trams